201, LDA, hereafter named RITTMA, whose contacts are listed at the bottom of this page, collects personal or business data, through this website, in the following contexts and conditions:
- in the registration of users or processing of online purchases, when such functionality is made available, keeping the registered data for as long as the respective user accounts last, which can be deleted on the initiative or at the request of the users;
- in the newsletter subscription, through the external service MAILCHIMP, through which the collected data is managed and stored, for as long as the subscription lasts or until its cancellation is confirmed by the respective holder;
- within the scope of processing messages sent by users through contact forms, for the purposes indicated and under the conditions described therein.
Anonymous information is also collected, through internal or external cookies (Google Analytics), relating to the website's users, namely: date and time of the consultation/visit to the website, IP address, location, type of browser used by the visitor and pages accessed. The data collected is not subject to any individual analysis, except in the event of any security incidents.
In accordance with the GDPR, the holders of data electronically registered on this website or through it may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation and deletion of personal data concerning them. The exercise of rights is done through the data protection officer of RITTMA, who must be contacted in writing, by post or by email at email@example.com.
RITTMA makes its best efforts to protect users' personal data against unauthorized access via the Internet. For this purpose, it uses systems and good security practices, in order to guarantee the protection of personal data registered on this site and its improper use.
However, it is the responsibility of the users of this website to ensure that the computer they use is adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses, worms and other threats to computer security.
RITTMA values your privacy and respects the confidentiality of the personal data you provide, not sharing it with any other entity. Any links to external websites are not covered by this privacy statement. We recommend reading the privacy and data confidentiality policies of those websites, as we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
In exceptional cases, RITTMA may communicate your personal data to third parties provided that, for this purpose, you have unequivocally and expressly consented, or when:
- the transmission takes place within the scope of compliance with a legal obligation, a decision of the National Data Protection Commission or a court order;
- the communication is carried out to protect the vital interests of users or any other legitimate purpose provided for by law.